Sure, you could browse iTunes and their app stroe to download all their suggested apps, but it's only fair to showcase some of the stores out there to discover and find new iPhone apps. Some of these are iPhone-only directories, while others are comprehensive and include other devices as well.
- Appboy is an iPhone and iPad app directory that enables you to review, download and create categorized lists of apps.
- SmokinApps is a directory for mobile apps, but also features app reviews with “editor’s ratings” to help you learn and discover the best apps for iOS and Android.
- Chomp is a beautifully-designed iOS app directory that enables you to discover and review apps.
- AppsFire is a social apps directory with heavy Facebook integration and mobile apps for discovering the best apps on iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Appitalism is a community-driven mobile app director for iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry and other devices.
- AppStoreHQ aggregates app reviews from around the web and on Twitter and organizes them to create a leaderboard of the “hottest” iPhone, Android and iPad apps.
- Appolicious combines social networking, journalism and technology to help discover iPhone, Android and iPad apps.